Do you remember a point in your life where you could eat just about anything without consequence? With time, you may be noticing that an increasing number of foods cause you a certain degree of upset. These upsets show up as poor digestion, low energy, weight gain, and issues with elimination. The Ayurvedic Detox seeks to fix these problems in a safe, natural, effective way using FOOD ITSELF.
What is an Ayurvedic Detox?
Ayurvedic detoxing is all about correcting digestion, eliminating toxins and repairing body tissues. In the Ayurvedic tradition, toxins are referred to as Ama.
If you want to rid your body of toxins or Ama, the digestive system must function well. Only when it operates healthily, can toxins be removed.
If your digestive system is not working well, it’s most likely poor health will follow. So, an Ayurvedic detox is a program aimed at making sure the digestive system functions well.
Loss of Digestive Intelligence
LEARN HOW TO LIVE AN AYURVEDIC LIFESTYLE
An Easy Guide to Using Ayurveda in Western Daily Life
Enter your Name & Email to .
Benefits of The Ayurveda Detox Program Include:
- Learn to recognize the symptoms of toxic build-up in your body
- Restore and revitalize your body’s natural healing intuition
- Receive an in-depth guide on healing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Download weekly detox menus
- Discover the ideal time to consume fruit to ensure it is completely digested
- Learn the best way to space your mealtimes and baths
- Learn to practice powerful Ayurvedic remedies that help draw out stubborn toxins
- Recognize “pre-symptoms” of Doshic imbalances
- Learn how to use your Doshas to customize your detox
- Find out the food combinations that may be agitating your gut (for years!)
- Use simple lifestyle changes, such as proper dental hygiene, to increase your metabolism
- Strengthen the 13 kinds of digestive fire, known as Agni
The Ayurvedic Detox Pros
One of the best parts of The Ayurvedic Detox is that it’s not some restrictive, harsh, demanding cleanse. Instead, it focuses on natural lifestyle tweaks and stress-free, minor changes. The detox is simple and easy to implement.
The cost of the program, especially after the introductory discount, is affordable. The price is justified by the precious, in-depth, useful information packed into the course.
You can watch the course based on your schedule and from the comfort of your home.
Access to the course is simple and instant. You can access it anytime on any device or download it.
Free stuff is always a plus! The course includes an entire menu plan for a full week of healthy detox foods. It also includes a 62-page book to accompany the video course.
Although the course is two hours longs, it is easy to complete a little bit at a time. The course is divided into nine sections, making it easy to follow.
The course includes a 60 days money back guarantee.
Video Production and Quality
The course is offered in high definition. This creates clear, crisp viewing. There are also helpful illustrations and charts throughout. Dr. Jerome also uses a white board for emphasizing important details. It is obvious that a great deal of time, effort, and money went into creating these videos.
The Ayurvedic Detox Cons
It is Not a Magic Pill
It is not a “one-and-done” approach. Since AMA is stubborn and sneaky, it needs to be kept in check. This means it is vital to detox on a regular basis. It requires that you put in the work. However, this can be empowering.
During the first three months, there is no “room for error” with certain foods. Also, some food combinations must be eliminated permanently if you want optimal digestion.
What Does The Ayurvedic Detox Course Cover?
The different course modules cover all aspects of detoxification and gut intelligence including:
- What is healing intelligence?
- Surprising reasons behind toxin accumulation
- How even healthy foods can become toxic when combined improperly
- What is Ama – Knowing about this ONE thing could spare you from disease
- Stress and Ama
- Vitamin supplements and their role in Ama-build-up
- The relationship between the environment and Ama
- Ama and the Doshas
- Symptoms of Ama-fueled Dosha imbalance
- The nature of the three Doshas
- What is Vata
- The three stages of digestion
- The do’s and don’t of eating
- What to do when you wake up
- Keeping Vata in check
- Diet and lifestyle advice
- Tricks for getting digestive juices flowing
- The best time to have your last meal of the day
- The ideal time to eat fruit
- Patient case studies
- Fasting protocol
- The best homemade drink for IBS
- All about IBS
PLUS 2 Bonus Gifts
The Ayurvedic Detox Program Highlights
- A step-by-step guide to detoxing simply and naturally
- Dietary recommendations based on your unique body/mind type
- Weekly Western meal plan
- Everyday tasks that naturally detox
- How to release toxins
- Learn how to balance the digestive system
- Restore the body’s healing intelligence
Advantages of Restoring Your Digestive Intelligence
- The ability to enjoy food minus digestive issues
- Regular, comfortable elimination
- Fresh, clean breath and healthy mouth
- Increased energy
- Stabilized mood
- Mental alertness and clarity
- A decrease in excess fat
- Healthy immunity
How The Ayurvedic Detox Helps Restore Your Digestive Intelligence
The Ayurveda method assesses the current level and type of Ama (toxins) that are present in your body. Based on your status, specific dietary guidelines can help restore digestive intelligence. The program is directly suited to your specific nature and needs.
Meet The Ayurvedic Detox Creator
Dr. Kristine Jerome is an herbal medicine specialist and Ayurvedic practitioner with over 20 years of clinical experience. Her approach focuses on Ayurvedic techniques and tools that create a positive impact on health conditions.
What Makes The Ayurveda Detox Unique?
The most special aspect of this detox is its personalized method. Rather than a “one-size-fits-all” approach that leads to further disruption and imbalance, the Ayurvedic Detox fits your unique nature. This customized approach is superior to any “cleanse” you may have done in the past since it is aligned with your specific body composition.
Ayurvedic wisdom is one of the oldest structured medical traditions in the world. It’s been around for at least 4000 years. The Ayurvedic Detox program will show you how to correct the Digestive Intelligence of your body and flush out toxins that are the precursors to disease. The course offers a detailed investigation of the digestive system, which in Ayurveda, is considered the seat of all disease. For this reason, I believe the information in the course is priceless.
If you have any sort of digestive issues, you will find a gold-mine in this course. As an added bonus, the course has a complete diet chart for an entire week that will help you effectively flush out toxins and make your digestion efficient and better.
I hope I have sufficiently covered everything you may want to know about The Ayurvedic Detox. But promised me you won’t hesitate to ask a question or leave a comment below. Thank you very much for reading my review.
May your life be blessed.