The following are a few common symptoms of a poorly functioning liver:
- Weight gain/difficulty losing weight
- Fluid buildup in the belly or abdomen
- You bruise easily
- Painful gallstones
- Chronic itching
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice)
- Kidney failure
- Muscle loss
- Loss of appetite
- Unsightly skin conditions and liver spots
- Spider-like veins in the skin
- Low energy and frequent weakness (fatigue)
- Mental confusion as toxins build up in the blood
- A weakened immune system, leaving you unguarded against sickness, disease, and infection
If you experience any of the problems above… Then you should suspect that your liver may need some particular attention. Ignoring these signs will only make things worse. For that reason, it could put you at risk for developing a host of other minor and major health problems.
What is a Liver Cleanse?
Below are a few of the benefits of a liver cleanse:
Benefits of a Liver Cleanse
1. Weight Loss
2. More Energy
3. Improves your Hair, Skin, and Nails
4. Incredible Anti-Aging Properties
5. Prevents Formation of Painful Liver Stones
6. Supports a Holistic Lifestyle
A holistic approach means that your physical, mental health and spiritual health are all connected.
This means once you cleanse your liver… You also help the other organs of your body as well as release negative emotions, thoughts, and patterns affecting your life. In other words, you positively affect and improve and accelerate your health on all levels.
Who Needs A Liver Cleanse?
Below are the people who would benefit from a liver cleanse
Men and Women who are Overweight or Obese
Stressed Individuals & People with Poor Lifestyle Habits
People 40 and Older
Anyone Suffering From the Following Conditions
- Brain Fog
- Chronic Joint or muscle pain
- Digestive problems
- Autoimmune disease
- Hormonal imbalance
- Skin rashes
- Chronic bad breath
- Chemical sensitivity
- Weight gain
Your liver is your vital detoxification organ, and if it becomes overloaded with toxins from the food, drink, or medications you’re consuming, you’ll have more toxins circulating throughout your body, damaging your organs and glands. Detoxing your liver will help it work more efficiently – and help you slim your waistline. ~Suzanne Somers
Remember, your liver powers many bodily processes. So health symptoms you may not connect to an unhealthy liver can be effectively treated with a liver detox. A healthy, properly functioning liver can reverse the above conditions and much more.