We live in a world of stress.
We’re all trying to have it all and do it all… Plus, we’re under assault with never-before-seen levels of toxicity. From the air we breathe to the food we eat, our bodies are under siege by the toxins and chemicals in our environment.
In other words, the translation of that 5000-year-old passage could be stated this way:
LEARN HOW TO LIVE AN AYURVEDIC LIFESTYLE
An Easy Guide to Using Ayurveda in Western Daily Life
Enter your Name & Email to .
Give yourself a full-body oil massage on a daily basis. It is nourishing, pacifies the doshas and the subtle energies of the body that can get disrupted. It relieves fatigue and provides stamina and perfect sleep. It enhances the complexion and luster of the skin, promotes longevity, and nourishes all the parts of the body.
Abhyanga (ah-be-yun-gah) is a daily Ayurvedic ritual that detoxifies your body by mobilizing the lymph. Simply put, it is a full body massage using oil to help your body cope with stress and support longevity.
What is Himalayan Mountain Abhyanga Massage
Abhyanga is Recommended For:
- Dry skin, hair, or nails
- Joint pain
- Any mental stress
Benefits of Abhyanga
- Helps combat fatigue
- Builds stamina
- Promotes deep sleep
- Enhances complexion
- Increases the skin’s luster
- Promotes longevity
- Balances disrupted energies in the body
- Supports weight loss efforts
- Nourishes the body
- Promotes flexibility
- Increases circulation
- Helps to eliminate toxins
- Encourages and stimulates the movement of lymph
- Improves ability to keep up with strenuous activity
- Considered a passive form of exercise – this means it helps tone connective tissue and muscles
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Supports immune system stimulating antibody production
- Calms the nerves
- Supports digestion
- Promotes balanced appetite
- Any many more benefits for the mind, skin, hair and head
About the Program
For example, the course explains everything from what types of oil to use, how Abhyanga differs from traditional massage, how to perform self Abhyanga – and so much more.
The program also includes four bonus videos. These include breast massage, laundry and plumbing care, three point diagnosis, and hand exercises
It also includes a text companion. The 20 page booklet is ideal for jotting down notes and concepts from the course.
Who Is the Program For?
- Clear, easy to follow instructions
- Extremely thorough program
- It is a completely unique program and the only of its kind
- Methods are explained in a calm, soothing demeanor. Robert and Melanie are knowledgable, caring, and enjoyable to listen to.
- Covers the history of Abhyanga, details behind why it works, and interesting aspects of the process. It is intriguing to learn all the science behind it.
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Broken down in a way that is easier to understand
- Well organized material
- The visual aids help make the concepts easier to learn and remember
- Filming is very clear, professional, and high quality
- Professional knowledge without a high investment
- One time, the material is yours for a lifetime. It is a small investment considering it is only needed once.\
- It is a lot of information to take in and may feel overwhelming at first. For example, it may be important to re-watch segments as necessary. The included text companion is also a helpful tool for understanding the information.
- The program is not a magic pill. It takes time and practice to learn the techniques. But it’s fairly simple and completely doable.
About the Authors
They care deeply about helping people through their healing products and have extensive knowledge surrounding Abhyanga therapy.
Melanie Sachs is internationally recognized as a prominent authority in the world of Ayurveda. As a certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counselor, she is sought after throughout the world. She and Robert are also best-selling authors.
Rober Sachs is a licensed Massage Therapist, Social Worker, and LifeLine Practitioner. He is an expert in Asian healing systems. Robert has worked with clinics, physicians, hospitals, individuals for over three decades. He teaches on holistic, spiritual, emotional, and physical health.
I’ve been practicing Abhyanga on myself and clients for the past 17 years. I can honestly say… If I could only keep one health ritual, I would choose Abhyanga.
The practice of moving warm oil into the tissues of my body provides me a grounded, protected, loving feeling that I’ve become addicted to. Interestingly, another Sanskrit word, Sneha, also means both “love and oil”. It is said that the effects of abhyanga are similar to the effects of being intensely and deeply loved. Abhyanga is an opportunity to love and feel gratitude for your own body, and when you appreciated it and pay loving attention to it, it just functions better! Wherever attention goes, some change occurs.
Whether you’re massaging yourself or someone else, abhyanga is an opportunity to reduce stress in your life, remove toxins and restore the flow of vital energy to your whole being.
If you are a massage therapist or an Ayurvedic practitioner and have a license to offer massage, adding Himalayan Mountain Abhyanga massage to your menu is not only going to attract more clients, but it will also make them come back for more. Plus they will tell everyone they know about it! I offered abhyanga to my clients for years and word spread like wildfire throughout my community. It’s a small investment to learn from the masters of Ayurvedic Spa Therapy.