Who Is the Ayurvedic Woman Program For?
It doesn't matter if you are just starting your menstrual cycle, at childbearing age, or entering menopause… The Ayurvedic Woman is for women of all ages. Here's exactly why… It will give you a new vital understanding of how your body is rooted in nature. The bottom line is, most women live their entire life completely clueless to their inherent constitution which allows them to maximize your quality of life, health, and happiness.
Here you will find practical lifestyle and dietary recommendations to help you heal any of the following symptoms:
- Painful periods that disrupt normal life
- Acne-prone or clogged skin
- Menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and mood swings
- Infertility issues
- Bouts of anger or depression
- Fatigue, body aches, stress
- Negative outlook on life
- Weight gain
- Irritability and lack of patience
- Night sweats
The Ayurvedic Woman
The program is divided into 3 Sections:
Section 1 – Introduction to Ayurveda
- What is Ayurveda?
- Ayurvedic View of Health and Disease
- The Trifold Cause of disease
- Three Pillars of Health
- Understanding your Dosha: How you are NOT Vata, Pitta or Kapha!
- Vata: the Principle of Movement
- Pitta: the Principle of Transformation
- Kapha: the Principle of Stability
- The Doshas and the Cause of Disease
- Seven Dhatus: Tissues of the body/sites of disease – How the affect your reproductive health and how you can take care of them
Section 2 – Applying Ayurvedic Principles to Female Reproductive Health
- 6 Signs of Health in Female Reproductive System
- Understanding Ayurveda’s view of menses and fertility: DHATU
- How does Vata, Pitta and Kapha affect reproductive health?
- Balanced menstruation and Symptoms of imbalance
- Factors affecting reproductive health:
- Endometrial Lining (RASA Quality of the RASA Dhatu)
- The egg (SHUKRA Quality of Shukra Dhatu)
- Fats of the Omentum (MEDA Quality of Meda Dhatu)
- What you need to know about the endocrine system
- The causes of hormonal imbalance
- How to better manage your hormone levels
- Menstruation- A plan to maintain balance all month long:
- How to deal with Menstrual symptoms
- Easing PMS & Cramping
Section 3 – The Ayurvedic Understanding of Menopausal Symptoms
- What, exactly, is menopause?
- The causes of menopausal symptoms?
- Ayurvedic Interpretation of Menopause and Menopausal Symptoms
- “Resting on our Estrogen”
- What is peri-menopause?
- Symptoms of Menopause
- Menopausal Symptoms: What they indicate and how to address them:
- Hot Flashes
- Rasa Tea: An Easy tip for Building Rasa Dhatu
- Dry Skin & Vaginal Mucosa
- Vascular changes
- Liver Support
- Loss of Tone: Skin & Muscle
- Weight Gain
- Thinning Hair and Loss of Bone Density
- Menopausal symptoms: What they indicate and how to address them:
- Anxiety, Headaches, Irregular heartbeat
- A plan to regain balance without estrogen
- Dinacharya: Daily Routines for Women’s Health
The Ayurvedic Woman also comes with 4 great bonuses!
Bonus 1 & 2 – Text Companion for Video Course
#3 – Additional Videos on Maintaining Inner Sense of Self
#4 – Video on Special Breast Massage Ritual & How to Give Self-Massage with Melanie & Robert Sachs
About Mary Thompson
Mary Thompson was my first teacher at the California College of Ayurveda… And she is awe-inspiring!
One thing's for sure!… Never have I met a more competent Ayurvedic teacher. Mary has the ability to translate complex esoteric concepts into easy-to-understand information that you can use each and every day to change your life.
Mary still teaches at the California College of Ayurveda. She is also a founder member of the California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine. As a Clinical Ayurvedic specialist, her goal is to educate and empower women by giving them the tools “to take charge of their reproductive health”. Mary is a firm believer that we hold our health in our own hands.
The Ayurvedic Woman Review: PROS
- Well -Organized – The program is several hours long but is clearly divided into 3 step-by-step parts. This helps make it easier to digest the material without it becoming overwhelming.
- Kind Teaching – Mary is caring and empathetic. She genuinely wants to help and create a positive impact on women's lives and health. Her overall tone is calm, caring, and nurturing.
- Clearly Explained Content – Although it may seem overwhelming if you have never studied Ayurvedic medicine, the program gives an in depth explanation of what Ayurvedic Medicine is. It explains it in a simple, concise way. By thoroughly explaining the basis of Ayurvedic medicine, it gives the user the knowledge needed to dive deeper into healing themselves.
- Natural Approach – Mary relies on natural tools and tips for addressing symptoms. Instead of the typical approach based on synthetic creams, injections, or pills, Mary seeks to create a natural system of healing. The program is designed to address the cause of symptoms, not just cover them up.
- Puts You in Control – The program helps empower women with the necessary knowledge to take control of their own health.
- Guaranteed – There is a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Exclusive Access – The program offers automatic access to a respected Ayurvedic teacher. Mary has almost two decades of experience and is highly sought after.
- Bonus Materials – Free gifts are always a plus! The program comes with several bonuses. A demonstrative video of a special breast massage ritual, another demonstrative video about self-massage, access to a webinar session with Mary Thompson a text companion, and additional video tips are all included.
- Unique – This program is the only of its kind.
The Ayurvedic Woman Review: CONS
- The Program Does Not Do the Work for You – Simply watching the program will not fix your symptoms. It is not a magic pill so you'll need to apply the information and that will take effort on your part, but the results will be worth it!!
- Retaining the Content – The course covers a great deal of information and it may be hard to remember it all. It can be helpful to have a notepad and pen handy to take notes on what Ayurvedic medicine is based on, helpful tips, and any methods you want to put into practice. It may also be necessary to watch the course more than once to really get a good grasp on all the information. Another option is revisiting the course in the future.
I hope I've sufficiently covered everything you may want to know about The Ayurvedic Woman Course, but promise me you won't hesitate to ask me questions if you have them in the comment area below. Thank you very much for reading my Ayurvedic Woman review.
May your life be blessed.