Some women accept a lack of energy and increased weakness as a natural part of growing older. Fortunately, this does not need to be the case. Shilajit – known as “nature’s gift to a woman” – can help fight aging, fatigue, and weakness. In fact, in Sanskrit, Shilajit means “conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weakness.” Following is an overview of Shilajit benefits for women and how this powerful adaptogen works.
What Is Natural Shilajit?
Shilajit is an ancient resin often used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is not a herb, but a natural mineral deposit/tar-like resin that is pressed out from layers of rock found in the sacred Altai Mountains. Shilajit resin forms from decayed plant materials over the course of hundreds of years. As a result, Shilajit has a host of vitamins, minerals, trace elements along with Humic acid, and Fulvic acid.
Most noteworthy is Fulvic acid. Did you know that Fulvic acid is one of nature’s most astounding substances, perhaps only second to DNA in its importance to life on earth? With this in mind, it’s one of the critical elements in many scientific health breakthroughs. More and more doctors are discovering fulvic acid, and are recognizing its potential.
Shilajit is a dietary staple for women in villages in the Himalayas. Used for centuries, it can boost mental health and mood and improve energy levels.They believe it’s essential to a healthy body and mind.
The powerful antioxidants and compounds found in Shilajit can boost your health even further.
- Boosts energy
- Rich in antioxidants
- Helps rejuvenate brain cells for brain health
- Helps detox heavy metals out of the body
- Relieves physical and mental stress
- Improves stamina
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps boost the body’s metabolism
- Assists the body in enzyme action
- Helps maintain the balance of electrolytes and fluids within the body
- Encourages cell regeneration
- Supports healthy nerve signals and impulses
- Stimulates detoxification
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
- Delivers oxygen and nutrients into cells
- Fights free radicals
- Promotes the production of ATP
- Regulates the immune system
- Helps decrease chronic pain over time
- Improves heart health
Shilajit Benefits for Women
Shilajit is of particular importance for women’s health. It provides specific benefits that target hormonal issues, sexual health, and aging.
Shilajit benefits for women include:
- Helps fight infertility
- Assists the body in regulating the menstrual cycle
- Boosts strength
- Improves symptoms caused by lack of calcium
- Fights hair loss and wrinkles
- Decreases the side effects of arthritis
- Help to treat urinary tract infections
- Increases bone density
- Helps relieve PMS
- Improves sexual health by promoting relaxation
- Boosts blood flow to the genital area
Key Components for Women
Shilajit benefits for women are a result of its high levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and bioavailable nutrients. As I stated above, Shilajit contains elevated levels of Fulvic acid and Humic acid. These beneficial acids support health in a variety of ways.
LEARN HOW TO LIVE AN AYURVEDIC LIFESTYLE
An Easy Guide to Using Ayurveda in Western Daily Life
Enter your Name & Email to .
Fulvic acid, rarely found in nature, works in conjunction with Humic acid. As a result, together they help the body stay hydrated and use water more efficiently.
Fulvic acid works by making enzymes work more efficiently. Humic acid boosts the efficacy of vitamins and minerals.
Fulvic acid works at a deep cellular level to:
- Improve gut health
- Promote healthy skin
- Increased nutrient absorption
- Reduce inflammation
In the final analysis, these two acids help maintain a healthy internal balance. This rare combination is the key to Shilajit’s power.
The Importance of Quality and Purity
When purchasing a Shilajit supplement, it is crucial to pay attention to quality. For this reason, The Ayurveda Experience tests their Shilajit for safety in U.S. laboratories.
Pill and powder forms of Shilajit are considered less efficient than the pure resin form. For this reason, The Ayurvedic Experience uses pure, natural Shilajit Resin that comes directly from the Altai mountains. Most of all, it is considered extremely safe and has no known side effects.