Everything you need to know about this exotic Ayurvedic oil is in this Prinourish Skin-Enriching Superfood Serum Review
The ingredients in Prinourish Skin-Enriching Superfood Serum have been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda because they are known to hydrate your skin more effectively than most oils.
Prinourish Skin-Enriching Superfood Serum Review
What Are the Ingredients In Prinourish Skin-Enriching Superfood Serum?
Prinourish Superfood Serum contains 11 Ayurvedic herbs, 2 essential oils, fruits, spices, 4 rich oils, and other ingredients.
Complete List of Ingredients
- Rice Oil from Wheat
- Sesame seed oil
- Almond Oil
- Olive Oil
- Touch-Me-Not Plant
- Nut Grass
- Black Creeper
- Vetiver Grass
- Stone Apple
- Black Plum
- Black Pepper
- Long Pepper
- Essential oil of Rose Indian
- Essential oil of Geranium
More Benefits and Reasons To Try
With its all-natural ingredients, the Prinourish Serum restores the health of drab, undernourished skin cells. Simultaneously it shields your skin from toxins, pollen, and other elements.
- Safe from anything artificial like binders, additives, or heavy metals
- Ideal for normal to combination skin
- Vegan friendly
- Easy way to effectively add moisture back into your skin
- Chemical and cruelty-free
- Not tested on animals
- Free shipping
Why Is It So Effective?
This superfood serum is a best seller for good reason. Here's what it can do for your skin.
- This serum is specially formulated for under-nourished skin
- A unique blend of 4 nutrition-rich oils known to plump and hydrate flaky skin
- Works on sallow-looking skin to make it look nourished and bright
- Deep cleans pores without smothering them
- Supports a smooth, pore-less appearance
- Compatible with primer and foundation makeup
How To Use Prinourish Superfood Serum
Wash your face as you normally do.
Take 2-3 drops in the palm of your hands.
Dam across your face and neck and spread evenly.
Adjust the quantity of the oil as needed.
You can also use a few drops of the oil to your base makeup.
If you have other iYura oils like the nightime oil, Manjish Glow Elixir, you can add a few drops to give it a more moisturizing effect.
Mix it with the day oil, Kesaradi Oil to extend the saffron glow to your neck and decollete.
You can use Prinourish in the morning, or nighttime – You can mix a drop with your base or foundation, on your face and neck, and even on the backs of your hands.
What Does Prinourish Superfood Serum Smell Like?
Prinourish is colorless with a floral scent of rose and geranium. It has a pleasant smell that will not overwhelm you.
This is what one person wrote:
And don't forget to use the Discount Code MOH10 at checkout for additional savings.