Currently, your choices for treatment is to have surgery or take drugs. But both have unwanted side effects. These methods also fail to address the possible underlying root causes of the disorder.
Fortunately, Ayurveda and Thyroid Health aims to address the root causes so you can optimize your weight, energy, and health.
12 Potential Root Causes
- Genetic predisposition
- Nutritional Deficiences
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eating “goitrogens”
- Iodine and halogens
- Food Intolerances
7. Adrenal imbalance
8. Chronic inflammation
12. Chronic stress
What Is the Ayurveda and Thyroid Health Program
Live an Ayurveda Lifestyle
An Easy Guide to Using Ayurveda in Western Daily Life
Enter your Name & Email to .
It addresses the above 12 potential root causes of your thyroid dysfunction.
Through Ayurvedic wisdom and modern integrative medicine, this course teaches:
Natural ways to address thyroid disorders including herbs, nutrition, and lifestyle practices
How to know if your thyroid is healthy and how it impacts your health
Why autoimmune diseases are becoming more common and how you can protect yourself
Roots causes of thyroid disorders and how to naturally address them
The importance of healing your gut
Powerful practices that address energy imbalances related to thyroid issues
The course has 10 modules so you can easily move through the material.
Covered modules include:
Autoimmune Diseases on the Rise
Diagnosis of Thyroid Disease
Root Causes of Thyroid Disorders
The Thyroid Detox Diet
The Thyroid Diet
Botanical Remedies and Subtle Therapies
Benefits of the Ayurveda and Thyroid Health Program
The Ayurveda and Thyroid Health program provides a holistic understanding of the root cause of thyroid disorders.
By addressing the underlying causes, you can:
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve your overall health
- Fix your digestion and the health of your gut
- Balance your weight
- Promote a healthy libido
- Fight against premature aging
- The course is well-organized and high-quality.
- Dr. Akil's style is warm and down to earth, making the material relatable and easy to follow.
- Ayurveda and Thyroid Health is based on Ayurvedic principles. It is not a quick detox system with zero scientific proof. Modern medicine and science have backed the ancient knowledge in the program.
- The course is exceptionally convenient. You can watch the course on a variety of devices, without the need for an internet connection. There is no driving to appointments or planning involved. It can comfortably fit into your lifestyle, no matter how busy it is.
- The videos consist of over three hours of compelling, thorough content. It is long enough to cover all the necessary details, but not so long that it is overwhelming.
- Along with knowledge, Dr. Akil offers specific tools and methods for supporting your mind and gut health. The advice is easy to follow and practical for everyday life. The course explains valuable tips and tools to apply to daily living.
- The program includes an 88-page companion book as a bonus. This allows for easy studying, even if you do not have access to a device. You can also use the book while watching the program. It is the ideal place for taking notes. It is also convenient as a quick reference guide.
The course is available in three purchase options:
- Silver – Instant access to the videos online + Access to the PDF text companion
- Gold – DVD's with the video course shipped to your address + Text Companion shipped to your address
- Platinum – Instant access to the videos and text online + DVD's with video course and text companion shipped to your address
- The HD videos offer crisp, clear viewing. They have a very professional, high-quality feel.
- Access is instant. There is no waiting for a DVD to come in the mail. It can be watched immediately on a tablet, smartphone, or desktop (no internet connection is needed).
- Compared to a direct session with Dr. Akil, the course is exceptionally affordable and cost-effective.
As with many Ayurvedic approaches, it is not a magic pill. It takes discipline to put these methods into practice. But, the program has the potential to heal your thyroid and change your life if you put in the effort.
About the Doctor
Dr. Akil Palanisamy is a pioneer in the integrative medicine world. He originally trained at Harvard before becoming an Ayurvedic practitioner. He works at The Institute for Health and Healing in San Francisco, one of the longest-running centers for integrative medicine.
Using nutritional supplements and dietary changes, he has helped thousands of patients. He combines his training in western medicine with holistic approaches from Ayurvedic practices.
Patients appreciate his holistic approach, compassion, insight, and in-depth knowledge. He helps treat a wide range of chronic conditions including:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Digestive disorders
- Hormone imbalances
- Stress-related conditions
Who is Ayurveda and Thyroid Health For?
Were diagnosed with a thyroid disorder or believe you may have one
Would like to improve your energy levels
Want to protect your thyroid against dysfunction
Need to heal leaky gut issues and chronic inflammation
Want to help your family or friends address their thyroid disorders
You are a medical professional interested in a holistic approach for thyroid conditions
A few years ago I discovered I had a hypothyroid condition, so almost immediately I started researching the best diet for a thyroid disease. Through my research process, I discovered Dr. Akil's Ayurveda and Thyroid Health program. So, I took the course and started implementing his suggestions and it was an enormous help! And 100 times more useful regarding healing my thyroid than I received from 5 appointments with my primary doc!
One of the first symptoms I had was low energy and dry skin. I'm happy to report both have improved and I'm confident my blood tests will come back normal and healthy next month.
If you have a thyroid disease, it puts you at risk for certain serious conditions, like cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, and infertility. I can promise you that you won't find another course like it. If you are already seeing your doctor for your thyroid condition, it will not interfere with your treatment.
If you haven't already done so, go ahead and click the banner below and check out Dr. Akil's program next.
Please promise me one more thing… You won't hesitate to ask me questions in the comment area below. I'm here to help you and would love nothing more than for you to be the healthiest and happiest version of yourself possible. I will be sure to get back within “hours” most of the time.