7 Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
1. Coconut Oil is Good For Immunity
The immune system uses these medium-chain triglycerides to create antimicrobials – which we commonly think of as antibodies. Antibodies are the primary way your body fights viruses and infections.
Additionally, the fats in coconut oil contain Lauric and Caprylic acids. When these compounds break down, they convert into antibodies to fight diseases like influenza, herpes, H-pylori, Candida, and even HIV.
2. Coconut Oil is Good For Digestion
3. Coconut Oil Can Help Fight Infection
4. Coconut Oil and Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
5. Coconut Oil Can Help You Lose Weight
A Healthy Gut
6. Coconut Oil For Your Hair
7. Coconut Oil For Your Skin
An Easy Guide to Using Ayurveda in Western Daily Life.
Enter your Name & Email to .
As usual, please do not hesitate to ask questions in the comment area below. I'm here to help you out and would love nothing more than for you to be the healthiest and happiest version of yourself possible. Let me know if you need anything, and I will be sure to get back within “hours” most of the time.