What Is Echinacea?
History of This Powerful Herb
The Energetics of Echinacea
It is an alterative (blood cleanser), antibiotic, carminative (prevents gas), and stimulant.
Live an Ayurveda Lifestyle
An Easy Guide to Using Ayurveda in Western Daily Life
Enter your Name & Email to .
Echinacea Uses and Benefits
The herb can kill harmful agents surrounding the injury
Bring down inflammation
Use its nutrients to rebuild to the damaged area.
With hundreds of years of use and experimentation, the benefits of echinacea have become validated by science.
1. Reduces Pain
2. Immune Support
3. Detoxifying Agent
4. Kills Infections
Another way that echinacea is a great ally to your immune system, is that it can fight off infections. When microorganisms get into the body, a weak immune system could expose you to the possibility of being overrun with illness. Echinacea helps the body by killing these agents, and serious viral infections. It can’t eliminate these viruses, but it can keep them low enough to reduce symptoms caused by these illnesses.
5. It Can Reduce Inflammation
One of the most important parts of healing the body is the reduction of inflammation. This part of the process protects the wound while it heals or until you take action to heal the area. Echinacea can take down the painful swelling that can work against you in the need to speed up the healing process.
6. It Can Fight Cancer
7. Helps Your Skin
8. Helps Your Breathing
9. Fights Depression
10. It Can Be a Laxative
Echinacea is truly a wonder herb. Studies have acknowledged that drinking 2 cups of echinacea tea a day can help make you more regular. But, please note that consuming more than the recommended amount could lead to some unpleasant effects. It is effective as a laxative, so be careful about how much you take.
How do I Make an Echinacea Decoction?
Understanding Safety Precautions
Safety and Reactions
Why Thrive Market?
Do you know about Thrive Market?
It’s an online health food market selling organic groceries and natural health and beauty products. All I can say is that I’ve become a wholehearted supporter over the last year! In fact, I recently wrote a review of Thrive Market to spread the word. Here’s why…
- Products at Thrive Market are typically 25-50% less expensive than if you were to purchase the exact same item at Whole Foods or your local market. They even have Amazon’s prices beat!
- They have continuous promotions that enable you to save even more money or get free gifts. For example, clicking this link will get you a free bottle of maple syrup.
- If you use this link, you can save another 25% off your first order and get free shipping – This is in addition to the 25-50% off you’ll already be saving.
- It’s quick and convenient – My orders arrive typically within 2 days. For example, if I order on Monday, my box arrives on Wednesday… And they have free nationwide delivery!
- Thrive Market is a socially conscious platform with a social mission. For every member on their site, the company also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family make healthy food available for all! How cool is that?