This is an easy recipe for kale crackers you can make at home. These crackers are healthy and tasty too. You can store them in an airtight container for 10 days to two weeks.
You will need:
- 1/2 Cup whole-wheat flout
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 Cup kale leaves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove stems from Kale and blanch chopped kale leaves by passing over with boiling water.
- Mix the choppped leaves with the rest of the ingredients and knead the dough with water and oil.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes
- Add extra flour as needed to keep it from sticking to your board or hands
- Take a piece of dough and flatten with rolling pin or the back side of a baking tray
6. Use a cutter to cut into desireable size and shape
7. Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes (This can depend on your oven. Start watching them at about 20 minutes)
8. Brush with oil after about 10 minutes.